Updated 29 March 2021
NEW CHALLENGES IN CF CARE: PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND PHARMACIST JOINING FORCES
Webinar part of the Special CF Lunchtime Series
Thursday 22nd April 2021 - 13:00 CET – 14:00 CET
Free registration More information
Next webinar (13.00-14.00 CET):
20 May 2021 - Women’s Health and Cystic Fibrosis
Welcome to the European Psychosocial Special Interest Group (EPSIG)
Having clicked through to this page, it seems you are already interested in the psychosocial aspects of CF and what we do. Please read on and consider joining us.
Our key aim is to provide education and support for CF psychosocial professionals and teams by sharing best-practice, research and information in a friendly and supportive environment. Understanding and addressing psychosocial factors is important in helping people with CF and their relatives achieve the best possible health outcomes. They are a core part of the ECFS Standards of Care framework.
Our objectives are to:
• Organise and deliver the pre-conference psychosocial programme at the annual ECFS conference
• Share and disseminate knowledge of good psychosocial practice and research, as well as information and resources (both written and digital)
• Enable psychosocial professionals in communicating and networking with each another in a friendly and collegiate environment
• Respond to requests for consultation and opinion from ECFS Board and Working Groups in a timely manner
• Participate in ECFS working streams where appropriate
• Submit an annual report to the ECFS Board
• Liaise with, and support the work of CF Europe, representing patients and their families.
We welcome contributions and participation from all members of the CF community in meeting these objectives. However, our primary focus is to share basic psychological and social science and research, psychotherapy effectiveness and best-practice in working with CF patients, relatives and teams.