Updated 16 May 2019
The Nursing Special interest Group is committed to setting high standards of nursing practice, promoting continuing professional education and nursing research.
- To advance education, research and clinical skills for the improvement of cystic fibrosis nursing and care
- To create a meeting place for other CF nurses to share experiences and best practices and develop a community of practice.
- To prepare the nursing pre conference programme at the ECFS Conference
To represent CF nursing worldwide.
- To disseminate evidence-based best practice
- To collaborate on research and audit to promote and evaluate quality CF Care
- To promote, apply and contribute to further development of the standards of care for cystic fibrosis
- To work interprofessionally with other disciplines to further enhance cystic fibrosis care
- To provide educational opportunities for CF nurses to support their continued professional development