Updated 9 April 2016
The International Nurse Specialist Group-Cystic Fibrosis is committed to setting high standards of nursing practice, promoting continuing professional education and nursing research. Our group has established links with the medical and research community in order to promote wellness and provide quality nursing care for people affected by Cystic Fibrosis.
- To set and promote high standards of nursing practice in the treatment of persons with Cystic Fibrosis.
- To promote advocacy for individuals affected by CF.
- To promote research and development in nursing for patients with CF.
- To share information and knowledge of nursing practice in the treatment of patients with CF.
- To provide a communication network among nurses in CF care world-wide.
- To promote continuing professional education in CF care.
- To represent CF nursing worldwide.