Update: 2 July 2015
You will find hereunder the list of the main projects related to CF research funded by the EU.
- Ratiometric FRET Based Nanosensors for Trypsin Related Human Recessive Diseases - Details
- Gen Duplication and Amplification in Staphylococcal populations - Details
- COMMANDEER: Disrupting microbial resistance using rationally designed signalling molecules - Details
- Bacterial motion in polymer solutions and biogels - Details
- Establishment of a Neutrophil elastase Activity-home-test-for-the-Better-management and treatment-of-Lung-Exacerbations - Details
- Bio-Inspired Tools for Glycoscience - Details
- Innovative approach for self-management and social welfare of Cystic Fibrosis patients in Europe: development, validation and implementation of a telematics tool. - Details
- Biochemically modified messenger RNA encoding nucleases for in vivo gene correction of severe inherited lung diseases - Details
- Bioinformatics for spatial metabolomics - Details
- Clinical Proof of concept for a RNA-targeting Oligonucleotide for a Cystic fibrosis-F508del MEDication - Details
- Immunoglobulin IgY pseudomonas A clinical trial for cystic fibrosis treatment IMPACTT - Details
- RescueCFTRpreclinic - Details
- JPIAMR transnational call InnovaResistance: Innovative approaches to address antibacterial resistance - Details
Don't hesitate to contact us if there are projects that need to be added to the list.