Additional resource material.
On this page you will find resource handouts regarding information to help caregivers care for themselves and develop resilience, as well as information about helping siblings cope with CF in the family. Over the next few months, these informative handouts will be translated into different languages.
The documents below have been kindly distributed by the USA Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Mental Health Advisory Committee
- What About Siblings? Helping my Family Cope
- CF and Mental Health: Building resilience
- CF and mental health: what health providers need to know
- CF and mental health: managing procedural anxiety
- Parenting as an adult with cystic fibrosis: talking with your child about CF
- Parenting as an adult with cystic fibrosis: balancing family life and CF
- Parenting as an adult with cystic fibrosis: understanding child temperament and development
The documents below are distributed with kind permission of the Improving Life with CF project: improvinglifewithCF.org
- CF Handout: Stress in Families of Children and Adolescents with Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- CF Handout: Stress Among Adults with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and Their Loved Ones
- CF Handout: Pain
The documents below are distributed with kind permission from Patricia Watson, PhD; National Center for PTSD.