- Case Presentations must be submitted in English
- The presenting author of the selected case study has to be a trainee or fellow and the submission must have been supervised by the presenting author´s mentor. A letter from the Head of Department confirming that presenting author is a fellow or trainee at the stated institution will be required.
- Case Presentations are to be submitted through the abstract form to be downloaded here and to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org AND info @ecfs.eu
As part of the submission process, corresponding authors are responsible for:
- Acknowledging that the content of the case has not been published prior to the date of submission.
- Confirming awareness that case presentations will not be published in the Journal of Cystic Fibrosis.
- Ensuring that all authors of the submitted case presentation agreed to have the case submitted.
- Completing a Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement:
A conflict of interest is defined as the existence of any significant financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) discussed in an educational presentation. Corresponding authors will need to indicate whether or not there is a conflict of interest relative to their submitted case presentation.
Case Presentation Submission
Maximum Characters: The abstract body may be no longer than 2,000 characters, including spaces.
• Case presentation titles should be written in sentence case.
• Authors: Authors’ names are to be entered with a first name and last name and corresponding affiliation.
• Spacing: The abstract body is to be single line spaced.
• Abbreviations: Standard abbreviations are acceptable. Any special abbreviations should be given in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word or phrase for which it stands.
Revisions to case presentations after the submission deadline (03 March 2023 23:59:59 Central European Time) will not be permitted.
Please proof read your case presentation carefully before submitting it.
An international panel of experts appointed by the 46th European Cystic Fibrosis Conference Scientific Committee will review the case presentations for acceptance or rejection and their decision is final.
Four to six case presentations will be selected for the Master Class in Clinical CF - Case Studies session.
The session is planned on Friday, June 09, 2023 from 10:30 to 12:00.
Besides a free regisration to the conference, an award of Euro 500 will be given to the presenters of the case studies.