This event is free of charge and accessible to anyone who has registered for this online event.
Please note that individual registration is required to participate and group registration is not possible.
Top 5 things to know about the ECFS 2020 Digital Conference before you register:
- To register, you will be asked to create an account on the ECFS 2020 Digital platform by entering your email address and a password. You will then see a registration form with profile questions that you need to complete before you can access the platform. All information entered can be modified at a later stage by going to Account > Edit my Profile to change your information or profile picture. Once you have registered, you can access the platform with your email address and password.
- On the registration page, you will have the option to set preferences on the second tab called Preferences (Account > Edit my Profile > Preferences).
(a) Email notifications: decide if you would like to receive an email when you receive new notifications (messages, reminders or meeting invitations) on the platform. Email notifications are active by default, so you won't miss out on updates while logged out of the platform. You can also disable this feature within the Preferences tab.
(b) Be visible or invisible on the platform: decide if you would like your profile to be visible (to be viewed by other attendees). Upon registration, your profile is set to invisible by default. Make your profile visible within the Preferences tab to interact with speakers, attendees and exhibitors. The more participants who decide to make their profiles visible on the platform, the more interactions are possible. Attendees who want to chat with you will not be able to do so if you keep your profile as invisible.
3. An application has been made to the UEMS/EACCME® for CME accreditation for this event. To earn CME credits, each participant must register individually and follow the sessions with their own login. Failure to do so means that we will not be able to track your participation and deliver your CME credits.
4. The platform uses Zoom for virtual sessions and private meetings. We therefore strongly recommend using a Google Chrome browser when accessing the platform. Due to limitations within Zoom, attendees in Safari, Firefox or other browsers may have to dial in via a telephone to hear the meeting audio.
5. All times in the agenda and on the platform will be displayed in Central European Time (CET).
For Registration support or general questions about the platform, please contact email@example.com