How does it work?
• Submit your Team booking via the ECFS 2022 Group Online Registration System.• Fill in the form. All boxes marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. You have the option to fill in boxes not marked with an asterisk (*) to provide additional details.
• The contact details entered in the form will be used for communication with the Team Manager.
• Please note that a proof of the status as an allied health professional or the membership number must be sent to the ECFS 2022 Conference Secretariat by the next applicable deadline.
• A payment order will be automatically sent to your email address. Please note that payment can only be made by bank transfer.
• The ECFS 2022 Conference Secretariat will send you a name list template by email upon receipt of the payment.
• Both the payment and the fully completed name list must be provided by the next applicable deadline
Please note that:• Should the pre-paid amount not be used in full during the pre-registration process, the remaining amount can be used for on-site registration.
• There will be no refund for badges which are paid for but not used (according to the above mentioned deadlines). The deadline for the Team Registration is 19 May 2022. After the Team Registration deadline, registrations are only possible on-site.
• The ECFS Registration Department cannot be held responsible for double bookings of an individual participant or group made by another company or organisation.