- Case Presentations must be submitted in English
- The presenting author of the selected case study has to be a trainee or fellow and the submission must have been supervised by the presenting author´s mentor. A letter from the Head of Department confirming that presenting author is a fellow or trainee at the stated institution will be required.
- Case Presentations are to be submitted through the abstract form to be downloaded here and to be sent to email@example.com AND info @ecfs.eu
As part of the submission process, corresponding authors are responsible for:
- Acknowledging that the content of the case has not been published prior to the date of submission.
- Confirming awareness that case presentations will not be published in the Journal of Cystic Fibrosis.
- Ensuring that all authors of the submitted case presentation agreed to have the case submitted.
- Completing a Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement:
A conflict of interest is defined as the existence of any significant financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) discussed in an educational presentation. Corresponding authors will need to indicate whether or not there is a conflict of interest relative to their submitted case presentation.