06 December 2017
Conference Registration Fees
The ECFS Basic Science Conference has seen an increasing number of participants over the years and to keep the interactive spirit of the conference it has been decided to limit attendance number at the 2018 Basic Science conference. Attendance to the conference will therefore be competitive and priority will be given to presenting authors.
Delegates do not need to contact the venue Hotel for their accommodation. Rooms have been pre-booked.
The conference programme is currently anticipated to start in the afternoon of Wednesday 21 March and conclude with the conference social function on Saturday 24 March 2018.
The Registration fee includes:
• Hotel (4 nights) 21, 22, 23 and 24 March 2018
• All meals including coffee/tea breaks
• Shuttle service from Athens Airport (ATH) (Tue. 20 + Wed. 21 March and Sunday 25 March only)
• Social Function on 24 March 2018
• Conference Programme/Abstract book, Certificate of Attendance
|Until 21 February 2018|
(prices in EUR)
|From 22 February 2018 |
(prices in EUR)
|Young Registrants1 sharing a TWIN room 2||300||350|
1Up to 35 years
2The 300 Euro registration fee is available for young registrants sharing a hotel room with another participant. All registration for this reduced fee must include the name of the delegates sharing a room and the number of nights at the hotel. For other delegates willing to share a Twin room please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
For the Young Registrants wishing a single room, please refer to the Normal Registrants and the ECFS Members Registration Fees.
3Sharing same room, but not participating in the Scientific Programme. The registration fee includes the airport shuttle transfer, breakfast and dinner (not lunch), and the social function on 24 March 2018.
4The ECFS member rate is not available for company delegates.
- If you are submitting an abstract, you must apply for the early registration date of 16 February 2018 in order for your abstract to be considered for inclusion in the Programme. Registration payment not received by this date may result in the abstract being deleted. Last registration payments must be received by 14 March 2018 or registration will be cancelled.
- For young researchers, there are a limited number of travel grants, and free registration opportunities. Further information available here.
European Cystic Fibrosis Society
7470 Karup J