The abstract submission platform is open
Abstract submission closed
Categories for Abstract Submission
- CFTR protein structure and function
- CFTR genetics & CFTR expressing cells
- Gene editing to correct any CFTR mutation
- Targeting stop codons and splicing defects
- Targeting protein partners and alternative channels
- Cell – bacteria relations: infection and inflammation in the era of modulators
- Cell models, organoids in the enhanced life expectancy of patients
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Do not submit abstracts reporting data already published.
- Abstracts should be as informative as possible and should adequately describe the objectives, methods, results and conclusions of the research.
- All accepted abstracts are to be presented in poster form. A limited number of accepted abstracts will also be selected by the Scientific Committee for oral presentation in the conference sessions. Instructions for poster and oral presentation will be included in the abstract notification to corresponding authors after the review process.
- Abstracts are to be submitted using the electronic on-line system – no other submission medium may be used. Abstracts sent by fax, post or email will not be accepted.
- The Travel Grants and support schemes are applicable for all the abstract categories. The Scientific Committee of the Conference will, as part of the abstract review process, select the abstracts they deem most worthy of these awards. For the application form for Travel Grants and Support - see underTravel Grants.
As part of the online submission process, corresponding authors are responsible for:
- Ensuring that all authors of a submitted abstract agreed to have the abstract submitted and published, if accepted.
- Acknowledging that the contents of the abstract have not been published prior to the date of submission.
- Understanding that accepted abstracts will be included in the Final Programme which will be published on the ECFS website.
- Abstracts should not contain proprietary or confidential information.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register for the Conference.