Travel Grants and Awards
The travel grants consist of a monetary grant of 300 Euro, a free registration to the conference and a 2018 ECFS Membership subscription.
Young Investigator Award
The Young Investigator Award consist of a monetary grant of 750 Euro, a free registration to the conference and a 2018 ECFS Membership subscription.
Requirements to be eligible to be considered for an ECFS Travel award and/or a Young European Investigator:
- Under 35 years of age by 19 January 2018
- Registered for a PhD or Post-Graduate Degree or graduated within 12 months
- First author of an abstract submitted to the conference
Please note that recipients of the grants and awards in 2017 and 2016 are not eligible.
- When submitting your abstract, please tick the appropriate box indicating your interest in applying
- Go to https://regonline.react-profile.org/ECFS18/TravelGrant/start, fill in the application form and upload the required documents
The Scientific Committee of the 41st ECFS Conference will, as part of the abstract review process, select the abstracts they deem most worthy of these Grants.
The winners of the ECFS Young Investigator Awards and ECFS Travel Grants will be notified in March, after the abstract review process.
Grants application deadline: 26 January 2018
Supporting Letter from Head of Department
Applications for ECFS Awards/Grants must be supported by a letter from the Applicant's Head of Department. A template for the letter can be found under the Associated Documents box. The letter can be uploaded online as part of the application process or can be sent separately to K.I.T. Group - E-mail: email@example.com (no later than 26 January 2018).