Updated 25 September 2013
The International Physiotherapy Group-CF (IPG/CF) is an International working committee founded in 1986, and was also a member of the S/MAC of the ICF(M)A.
The mission of the IPG/CF is:
- To promote optimal physiotherapy management for people with CF.
- To improve international communication between physiotherapists.
- To promote research in Physiotherapy.
- To cooperate with National CF Associations.
- To cooperate with the World Confederation for Physiotherapists.
- To promote and advise in the organisation of physiotherapy meetings.
The IPG/CF consists of a national contact person in each member country and a core committee. All countries are welcome to become a member.